- 1. We are the Asia-Pacific Research and Development Network (ARDENT).
- 2. We aim to help society utilize the medical biotechnology seeds developed by academia by creating and encouraging industry-academia-government collaboration.
- 3. The following are services and activities we provide to help achieve our aims.
- (1) Technical exchange meeting
We hold industry-academia-government technical exchange meetings at least once a year.
- (2) Facilitate cross-sector communication
We match those in academia who make seeds with those in industry who need them.
We facilitate industry-academia joint research.
- (3) Announcements of the latest information
We collect and distribute, via e-mail and our website, the latest information about industry-academia-government collaborations including technical, subsidies, and seminar information.
- (4)Industry-academia-government collaboration
We cooperate with industry-academia-government collaborating organizations concerning medical/biotechnology systems in Japan and abroad.
To promote industry-academia-government collaboration, we hold seminars and act as a repository for information.
We help those who are interested in becoming biotechnology researchers.
- (6)Caretaker meeting
To carry out the above activities smoothly, we hold caretaker meetings.
We do any additional business in order to achieve our aims.
- 4. Members are any medical or biotechnological related group or individual who agrees with our purpose and activities.
- 5. There is no membership fee for the time being.
- 6. Anyone interested in joining ARDENT must submit the application form.
- 7. Membership period is only one year. However, it will be updated automatically unless cancelled.
- 8. We appoint one person as a representative caretaker and a few persons as caretakers.
- 9. Caretaker meetings are held as needed, and the caretaker serves as chairman.
(The term of the caretaker)
- 10. The term of caretaker is one year however, the caretaker can be reappointed.
- 11. Our office is in the Center for Clinical and Translational Research (CCTR):
- 3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka, 812-8582, Japan
Kyushu Univ. Hospital, CCTR
ARDENT(Asia-Pacific research and Development Network) Office
TELL: +81-92-642-5080 FAX:+81-92-642-5124
(Change to the Constitution)
- 12. Any changes to the ARDENT Constitution require majority approval.
- 13. Other rules will be determined separately.
- These rules are effective starting October 1, 2013.